For Musicallica, the protection of your personal data is a key priority.
- We inform you (acting solely or through your authorized legal representative – “You”) that we collect, use and process online personal data. The conditions of this Policy cover all the personal data collected by Musicallica on its website, and its other country-specific websites, that can be connected to the main site (“website”).
Personal Data Administrator
- Musicallica Ltd (Musicallica, “we”, “us”, “our”), 39 Old Saw Mill Place, Amersham, HP6 6FJ, United Kingdom administers this site which is accessible from each country.
- For the protection of personal data in the European Union, Musicallica is the Personal Data Administrator.
Data that we collect
- When we use the term “personal data” we mean the information that identifies you specifically as an individual. We collect personal data about you solely to sign an agreement/license between us.
- The personal data includes:
- Information collected when you register or visit the website including your user name, e-mail address, password and IP address;
- Information received when a purchase is made such as name, address, e-mail address, number of credit card, IP address and telephone number;
- Information collected when you register as content provider (“Provider”), including the necessary bank/payment information (so that we can pay you), your national identification such as tax or National Insurance number (in order to prepare tax/legal documents) and a copy of your photo identification (e.g. driving license).
- We also collect various information that is not personal, e.g. the website you have been directed from, browser type, language and time of access. We may also collect navigation information, including information about the pages you browse, the links on which you click and other activities in connection to the website. Limited demographic information may also be collected and may be linked to your personal data.
- You can choose not to provide personal data. If you decide not to give this, our products and services may not be accessible to you.
Use of your personal data
- Musicallica collects and uses your personal data for:
- Creating and managing the profile and the registration;
- Processing your orders and transactions;
- Providing clients’ services;
- Providing research and analysis, directed to the improvement of our products, services and technologies, including sending research;
- Showing content based on your interests and preferences;
- Conducting research, competitions, selecting participants and choosing winners;
- Allowing you to participate in interactive functions on our website, when you decide to do so, including public forums and chat.
- If you are a content provider of Musicallica, we collect information about payments made to us, preparation of tax or legal documents and identification of the content uploaded by you as your content;
- Communicating with you about your transactions, new products and services;
- We can send messages concerning transactions such as welcome letters, invoice reminders and purchase confirmations;
- We can send surveys, marketing e-mails to inform you about new products or surveys or other information or offers that could be of interest. Those surveys or marketing e-mails could be from Musicallica or any of its subsidiaries. If you do not wish to receive such information, you can change/update your marketing preferences as described after this. Alternatively, follow the “unsubscribe” instructions included in every e-mail.
- Personal information collected by Musicallica and its subsidiaries can be stored and processed in countries outside the EU that guarantee measures for the protection of your personal data. By providing your personal data, and using our website or services, you agree to any such transfer of information outside your country.
Sharing your personal data
- We may share your personal data with third-party providers who provide services on our behalf. For example, we could hire other companies to process the payments, provide data storage, host websites, execute orders and shipments, assist with the marketing, perform audits etc.
- These third-party providers are:
- entitled to receive only the personal data needed to provide the service;
- obliged to protect the personal data to the same extent as Musicallica
- prohibited from using it for any other purposes.
- If you buy a music license from Musicallica, to use copyright-protected content (e.g. audiotapes, audio-files, etc.), we could disclose part of your personal data (name, company name or postal address) to the content providers, or original authors. This allows them to use the information for internal accounting or if the laws in their jurisdictions require them to collect this information.
- We may also disclose personal data when obliged to do so or in compliance with our legal duty.
Change or deletion of your personal data
- If you are a registered user, you can review or revise your information, access and change your personal data in the “My Profile” section on the website. You can also contact the Customer Service Department by phone or e-mail by using the information given in the “Contacts” section on the site.
- If you want to annulate your profile, or you no longer wish us to use your personal data when we provide our products and services, you can request our Customer Service Department delete your profile.
- We keep your personal data until necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Please be advised that we also have the right to keep and use your information whenever necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enter our contracts in force.
- Whenever you decide that you do not want to receive marketing e-mails from us, please inform us by:
- selecting or de-selecting the relevant option in your online registration form when you register or in “My Profile” section on the website after you have become a registered member;
- contacting our Customer Service department by using one of the methods provided in the “Contacts” section on the website;
- 3. following the “unsubscribe” instructions included in each electronic communication.
- We can use “cookies” when you visit our website. “Cookies” are small text pieces sent to your web browser from the site you visit. The “cookie” file is stored on your device and allows us or a third party to identify you when you return to the site. This makes the site more useful for you and enables the collection of statistical information.
- “Cookies” do not usually contain any information that identifies the user personally. Still, the personal data that we store about you could be linked to the information stored in and received from “cookies”. Some “cookies”, however, may contain personal data – for example, if you click on “remember me” when entering the system, the “cookie” will keep your personal identificator.
- We use different types of cookies to manage our website:
- Those “cookies” are necessary for the functioning of the website and cannot be turned off in our systems. Typically, they are sent only in response to your activities that represent a request for services. We use the main “cookies” for the following purposes:
- To identify you when you visit and navigate through our website;
- To help us to determine whether you have entered into your account in our site and to keep you in the system;
- To maintain the status of your shopping cart while you navigate through our website;
- To store necessary information about your preferences;
- As an element of the security measures used for protection of the users’ accounts, including fraudulent use of identification data for entry and in general, for the protection of our website and services;
“Cookies” for efficiency
- Those “cookies” help us to collect, to measure and to analyse information about the use and effectiveness of our website and services (e.g. which webpages you visit, traffic sources and if you encounter errors). The “cookies” for efficiency can be set through our website by our partners (such as Google Analytics).
Advertising or targeting “cookies”
- Those “cookies” collect information about your surfing habits to provide adequate, interest-based advertisement on our website or a third-party website. They are also used to limit the number of advertisement views and evaluate the efficiency of a campaign. Targeting/advertising cookies can be set through our site by our advertising partners.
- Those cookies help us to provide improved and more personalised functions, (e.g. to remember the choices that you have made, for example, your language and region). Those “cookies” can also be used for remembering the changes you have made in the size of the text, fonts and other fragments of webpages that you may personalise. The information that those “cookies” collect is anonymous, which means we cannot personally identify you.
Social media “cookies”
- Some of the pages on our website may contain instruments or means that link to social media service providers of third parties such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn etc. The social media services provider may set its own “cookies” on your device through those instruments or means. Those “cookies” are outside the frames of our control. Please, check the privacy rules of those organisations to see how their “cookies” work.
Other tracking technologies
- In addition to the “cookies”, we may use the so-called “web beacons” on our website and in promotional e-mails or bulletins. “Web beacons” are small (one-pixel) images incorporated in e-mail messages, web pages etc. They help us determine how many users have visited specific webpages or have opened messages or bulletins. We do not use these images to collect personal data.
- You can accept or reject cookies. Most browsers accept “cookies” automatically, but in general, you may change your browser’s settings to reject the “cookies”. If you delete “cookies” or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to save your preferences nor display some pages.
- If you require additional information about this and prefer we do not show information to third parties, please visit www.networkadvertising.org or contact our Customer Service department via the “Contacts” section.
Maintaining the security of your information
- The security of your data is of crucial importance to us. We follow the commonly adopted standards to protect your personal data, including without limitation:
- Permitting access to your personal information solely to our employees who require it to perform specific work in providing services to you;
- The employees are required to sign a confidentiality statement to protect and not to disclose confidential information;
- Ensuring that third-party services providers have conditions for use that respect and protect your personal information and do not take advantage of it for unauthorised access or use;
- Encrypting all transfers of information on our platforms by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and storing your personal data in secure computer systems that protect it from unauthorised access or use.
- No method for Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- If you use a password for protection of your account and personal data, it is your responsibility to keep the confidentiality of your password.
- Our website may include discussion forums or other interactive areas or services including blogs, chat rooms, notice boards, online hosting or storage services, or other areas and services where you or third parties create, publish or store content, notifications, comments, materials or other website elements (“Interactive functions”). If you use the interactive functions, be aware that these areas are open to the public and any personal information you publish or provide during registration may be seen by others.
- We neither have responsibility for the personal data that you send concerning the interactive functions, nor are we responsible for how others may use this information, including for sending unwanted messages. We save the publication of interactive functions for an indefinite time. If you want to delete a specific publication at any time, please contact our customer service department by using the information provided in the “Contacts” section on the website. Be aware that the deletion of such publications does not mean that they will be deleted from our systems.
- Musicallica does not intend to gather or collect personal data from individuals under 18 years of age without the consent of their parents. If you are under 18 years, you must not use or enter information on this site, including with no limitation, on all interactive zones of the website without parental consent.
Links to third-party websites
- We may link to websites, including those of our subsidiaries and third-party content providers, which have privacy rules and practices different from those described herein. We shall not undertake responsibility for the policies or practices of those linked sites, and we encourage you to examine them before use.
Last update: 2021-02-1